Monday, February 7, 2011

Preface

Why am I writing a blog? And more importantly, why on earth should you be interested in what I have to say? Well, here it is: I'm 24, engaged and planning a wedding, in recovery, and about to finish graduate school. So, naturally, I'm freaking out about this sudden advancement into adulthood. For those reading this that know me, this is a pretty hysterical time to be around me. I've completely lost my filter (somewhere in a pile of wedding magazines I imagine) and finally don't care about how I will possibly be judged or perceived.

I can tell that you really want to read this after I've said all that. (Go ahead and assume the sarcasm there.) Here goes nothing. I'm at a really wonderful place in my life, but there are things that I desperately want to learn, complain about, get advice on, and simply awe at. Lucky for me (and you, I guess), I'm not ashamed to say anything.

Still nothing? Okay, this is a blog about my life and the beautiful people in it. Music, books, articles, and various topics will be explored.

I can guarantee that this blog will mirror the many aspects of my personality and range from funny to sad to angry to etc.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

xoxox,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment